Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finish the sentence; Bath rugs are used for...

The definition of a bath rug is (I googled), a mat used in front of a bathtub or shower, as to absorb water or prevent slipping. Growing up all my life this is what I believed it was used for. When I shower, I get out of the shower and dry off on the cute little rug. My dearest husband however, doesn't believe in this great invention. He believes that bath rugs should NOT get wet. Who taught him this I don't know? Now that I am married I dry off in the shower so our sacred shower rug doesn't get dirty or heaven forbid wet!

Jer I'll gladly do it for you, I just wanted you to know the real reason for it.

5 comments:

  1. Im on your side for sure kate... who cares if the rug gets wet.. it will dry!

    ps.. The picture at the top, of you and jer! WOW my new all time favorite pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not a pic of me... I got it off the internet! It was the best one I could find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Katie I LOVE how upset you get over this! I am so on your side though! It's meant to get wet :)
    ps. Ky is talking about your picture of you at jer at the temple! I love it also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this is hilarious. I love living vicariously through you and your new pic that you posted is great! Keep up the great posting! ahhh I love you two!

    ReplyDelete