Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Six!

Just a six month recap!
-Jeremy and I have officially been married for 6 months
- We attend a branch in Utah (didn't know that existed) and both love our callings- Jer is great with the young men and his favorite part is probably helping them with church ball and I love the primary, I laugh probably more then I should with the kids.
- I got a new job at Mountain Region Home Health Care. I have only been there 2 weeks but with each job you learn something different and I'm definitely learning a lot. Jer is still working at Zion's Bank and really likes it.
- We started and finished LOST seasons 1-6. Jeremy was not happy with the way it ended and wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks.
- Got new carpet in our apartment. Now we aren't scared to take our socks off or fold our laundry on the floor.
- I still have no idea how to fold a fitted sheet...Why do they have to make it so difficult?
- We are going to Weber State- I am still planning on majoring in nursing and he is majoring in business to hopefully go on to Physical Therapy or Hospital Administration.
- Guilty Pleasures: mine is cup of noodle and popcorn- I could eat this every day. Jeremy's is cheese and wheat thins while watching ESPN.
- We have recently become obsessed with playing card games before bed as well as YAHTZEE!
-Every Sunday we go to either of our families for dinner. I've never made Sunday dinner once...I need to learn how to cook first.
- We haven't spent a day apart since Jeremy got home from his mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment