Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who reads cards anyway?

So my cute Dad got my mom a card for Mother's Day because he was trying to be thoughtful and romantic, here it is....



If you can't read it, it says:

With to-do lists as long as our
 grocery receipts its not easy 
to find the time to hang out the way 
we used to. 

But I hope you know how much
I appreciate you as a friend,
respect you as a mom, 
and love you as a SISTER.

Happy Mother's Day

Clearly my Dad didn't even read the card and just picked the first one that he saw, which was for a sister.  Good effort Dad... It's the thought that counts! And it was fun to laugh at all day, typical Howie!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I burst out loud when I read this, it is totally typical Howie! I miss you and your family! I love you!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete