Friday, October 14, 2011

those darn chili peppers

So this week I have really been trying to cook good/healthy meals, I've made...

Southwest Chicken Wraps

PF Chan's lettuce wraps

Zucchini- my favorite!
Lemon Chicken
All of the meals turned out really good (only because I called my mom every 5 mins) but today I tried Mexican Soup and the recipe called for 2 canned chili peppers.... I put 2 CANS of chili peppers in the soup and yeah it was really hot! Looks like we will be getting Little Caesars tonight : (


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! That is hilarious! But wow - those meals all look delicious and gourmet, I'm so proud of you! I'll have to get the recipes. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you!!! So proud!! I wish I wanted to cook like that! lol!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete