Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Activity Days


I never really knew what a branch was until Jeremy and I got married and was put in one. I love it! Everyone is so humble, it doesn’t matter what you do or wear, you are all there for the same reason. The first time Jeremy and I went to church, I counted 10 women in Relief Society (including the presidency and the teacher) haha. It makes you realize how much one person can do, when they are dedicated to their calling. I never appreciated it until now… I see so many people in our Branch fulfilling 3 or more callings because we just don’t have enough people to divide them out. I am 8 year old primary teacher and activity day leader. It is so fun! The branch has never had activity days until today. We had our first one and I’m so happy the girls actually came and loved making gratitude journals. The girls are darling; and I can’t wait for next time!

1 comment:

  1. Katie you are the cutest! I love this, I bet your girls love you. I'm excited to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete