Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We WON!!





So I have never won anything in my whole life. I always try to win contests or think I'll be lucky enough to win a drawing...well its never happened. Jeremy, however, is the luckiest person I have ever met. One day he was walking out of the gym and found a 32g Ipod, which would never happen to me. I'm glad I married a lucky man because this weekend we won. Jeremy and I went to Happy Valley to see all the friends I miss and of course to see Jordan Swarbrick play at UVU (they won by the way and Jord played awesome). Well in the second half of the game the cheerleaders threw shirts... and you can guess I caught one (well Amber caught it and gave it to me because she has a million). Inside was the winning diamond from Sierra West Jewelers. At first I thought it was a fake, but Jeremy and I were in Salt Lake Christmas shopping today and took it into Sierra West to see if it was real and sure enough... we won a $1,000 diamond!!! I bet Amber is really regretting giving me the shirt now.

1 comment: