Monday, July 11, 2011

Island Park


Summer time is so busy and I think for everyone that blogs starts to slack in the summer because why be on a computer when you could be outside at the pool (at least that is what I'm thinking right now). I do want to remember the fun things that have been going on so I'm just going to force myself to do it!

It is a tradition of my family's to go to Island Park every summer. I think we have been doing it for 13 years or so, at least ever since I can remember. As a family we look forward going up there, so a few years ago my parents bought property hoping to someday build a cabin for a fun family get away, but until then... we camp and stay in our time share! haha I actually enjoy camping so I didn't mind it as much as my mom did. The property is surrounded by trees and secluded from everyone, it truly is beautiful. We love fishing, riding ATV's, playing tennis, golfing, going to Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the Play Mill Theater, and playing cards!!



Mike and Steve trying to be funny?


Mike driving through a mud puddle and falling in.



Mike crashing his 4 wheeler.
As you can see Mike is always making things interesting! Haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment