Monday, July 18, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia

Jeremy and I have always talked about going to Georgia to see his mission. As soon as we found out that Lauren (Jer's younger sister) had a volleyball tournament there, we knew this was the opportunity to do it. It was a great trip! We flew standby and with a group of 10 people we were nervous we wouldn't get to Georgia EVER. It ended up working out perfect and we got there so smoothly. Lauren is AMAZING at volleyball, she would never say that, so I will do it for her. Haha It was so fun watching her play, we're excited to watch her at UVU. I think volleyball is my new favorite sport. 

Atlanta was so humid! I loved all the trees and the hills they call "mountains". It really was beautiful. The city is so confusing, I couldn't tell if we were going North or South, so thank you Garmin. We went to the aquarium which was really cool. They had a dolphin show and crazy sea creatures I didn't know even existed. Ryder absolutely loved it! The Coke World was Alex's favorite (she loves Coke). At the end of the tour we got to try every drink Coke has ever made, I think there were 60 flavors. Berverly was one in particular that was horrible, we made Ryder try it... 












The best part of the whole trip was meeting Jeremy's mission President and seeing all the people he grew so close to for those two years. It was fun for me especially to meet all the people I heard about in letters. I know all those people will have a special place in his heart that will never leave and I'm grateful I got to see that. 








1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun!! I miss you two! You both look great and you look beautiful! Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete