Tuesday, December 2, 2014

pregnancy

Jer and I found out we were pregnant Thanksgiving weekend 2013. We were living with my parents while we were building our home and were super excited about our new adventure. We didn't tell anyone we were pregnant until I was 12 weeks because we wanted it to be a bigger surprise and wanted to get past the "scary" phase. I loved being pregnant (which surprised me)! Of course I was tired all the time and I did get many migraines but for the experience all around I loved it!!! I wrote a journal of my pregnancy in detail each week, it will be fun to look back and read about it especially for our next pregnancy. The video below is my mom's reaction when we told her she was going to be a grandma.... haha I love it!




12 weeks



21 weeks

25 weeks

27 weeks
32 weeks

36 weeks

39 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment