Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pineview Weekend

This "weekend get away" happened like 3 weekends ago but I still want to blog about it so I dont forget! We spent a fabulous weekend with some of our best friends at the Hill's cabin (click Here for Mari's blog). It was really fun to get away and go boating for a few days. Lucky, no one got hurt and everything went smoothly until I thought we forgot to put the plug in the boat. If you forget the plug the boat sinks.... That scare only lasted about 15 mins when I made Jeremy get the truck and put the boat back on the trailer (took us all about 3 times) to see if the plug was in the boat. It was! Our funnest times were playing the card game scum until really late and night and the girls beating up on our husbands! The boys had fun golfing together in the mornings. It was a very fun and relaxing little trip and we will have to do it a lot more often. 



Jer and Jase on the rope swing, I wish I had a picture
of Brooke up there, she took all day to go. 

Jase on the rope swing
Us girls making homemade Ice Cream and man was it an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment